You can’t understand my English?
Watch this version: http://blip.tv/file/3740985
If you were waiting for running games backups on your PSP Slim, now with Custom Firmware Enabler 3.70 you will be able to enable M33 Custom Firmware using Davee’s ChickHEN R2 release.
What’s Custom Firmware Enabler?
It’s a program which enables Custom Firmware M33’s functions using ChickHEN.
- PSP 2000 or PSP 3000
- Official Firmware 5.03 (in order to use ChickHEN)
- ChickHen R2 (or higher, ¡be aware of patched versions because they can produce errors).
- Download Custom Firmware Enabler 3.70 and extract it.
- Copy the PSP/GAME/CFWEnabler folder into the /PSP/GAME/ directory on your memory stick.
- Go to the game menu in the XMB.
Load ChickHEN from your photo section. Then run “CFWLoader 3.01” homebrew. Follow program’s directions.
- Can it load ISOs? Yes, it certainly can do it.
- No matter if I have a TA-088v3 mobo?. It doesn’t matter
- Can I break my PSP? This version checks if everything was installed correctly, so it’s 99.99% secure.
- Do I have to repeat the procedure every time I turn off the console? Yes, but after first time you don’t have to flash again
- Does plugins work? Yes, they works.