After jailbraking your PSP using the pandora battery method or using the method without a pandora battery, your PSP will end up with 5.00 M33-4 firmware. If you want to update it to the last firmware developed for this console by Dark-Alex and take advantage of memory stick’s speed enhancement, you have to install the 5.00 M33-6 update as is explained next.
- Unlocked PSP with 5.00 M33-4 firmware
- A Memory Stick greater than or equal to 256 MB
- Battery charged at least 78%
Updating to 5.00 M33-6
- Download firmware update 5.00 M33-6
- Copy the EBOOT.PBP file into ms0:/PSP/GAME/UPDATE on your MS. Create any folder if necessary.
- Remove your PSP safely.
- Go to XMB’ s game menu and run the update
- Enjoy :)