In every language there are certain words considered obscene but, like it or not, in the end they belong to the language and we must know their meaning, not to use them in our daily vocabulary, but to know if somebody is insulting us (or in counted occasions to insult others).
One way to learn such words is by watching adult TV series, like True Blood. Well, without further ado, here you are five dirty words you’ ll find in True Blood:
- Cunt (person) = A very unpleasant or stupid person. It can also refer to Cunt (sexual organ) = The vagina. Example: This ain’t your business, you stupid cunt
- Faggot = A homosexual man. This word is considered offensive when it is used by people who are not homosexual. Example: One of the kids suggested to him that I might be a faggot.
- Motherfucker = An extremely insulting name for someone you hate or for someone who has made you angry. Example: Can I pay you later? I need to run to the bank. Motherfucker, who you think I am?
- Bitch = An unkind or unpleasant woman. Some times it can refer to a man too. Example: Why come you won’t call Jason Stackhouse? You’re a mean, nasty bitch.
- Pussy = The vagina. Example: Why ain’t you never liked me, Andy? Is it because how much pussy I get?
Keep in mind these are dirty words, so use the with caution. Or even better don’ t use them at all…