If your PSP has the firmware 6.35 it’s your lucky day because you can use the custom firmware 6.35 PRO wich lets you run homebrews, plugins and backups of your original games and other features (like the VSH menu, play recent games, support for PSX, Recovery menu, etc). The only drawback is that it’s not permanent, so if you turn off or reboot your PSP yo must repeat the “installation” procedure shown on the video. Below I leave the steps for installing it…
- To have the Official Firmware 6.35 installed.
- Download the Custom Firmware 6.35 PRO-10 fix1.
- Extract the downloaded file.
- Copy the folder PROUPDATE into directory /PSP/GAME. You should have this path /PSP/GAME/PROUPDATE.
- On the PSP, go to game menu and select UPDATE PRO as explained on the video.
Reference: [Tutorial] LCFW 6.35 PRO-B5 (in Spanish)