If you upgraded to version 6.xx and you want to enjoy a custom firmware like the permanent 6.20 or any custom firmware no permanent like the 6.45 o the 6.60, then you can use this downgrader to install official firmware 6.20, 6.35 or 6.60 on your PSP. You can run this downgrader from a custom firmware (like shown in the video) or from a official firmware because is singed.
- Do the following steps at your own risk. Remember that only you are responsible of what you do to your console. Although I followed this method successfully, I won’t take responsibility if you brick your console.
- PSP model 3g, 4g, 5g can downgrade up to 6.20.
- PSP model 7g and higher can downgrade up to 6.35.
- PSP 1000,2000, 3000 or PSP Go.
- Firmware higher than the one you want to downgrade.
- At least 78% of battery charge.
- Download the Dowgrader 6.xx v4.1.
- Extract and copy folder “Downgrader” into /PSP/GAME. It should be /PSP/GAME/Downgrader
- Download the firmware you want to downgrade to:
- Rename the downloaded firmware to EBOOT.PBP and copy it into the folder /PSP/GAME/UPDATE. Example: Firmware 620.PBP would be /PSP/GAME/UPDATE/EBOOT.PBP
- Go to Game menu and launch the downgrader as shown in the video.
- Follow the official firmware installation procedure.
Reference [Tutorial] Downgradear cualquier PSP de 6.38/39 a 6.20/6.35 (in Spanish)